YOUR FUTURE. YOUR PATHWAY.
During the 2019-2020 school year, we are accepting applications from 6th graders who live in the city of Detroit, or within the Ypsilanti or Southfield public school district boundaries. More information: English | Spanish
To be considered for admissions in the program as a 6th grade applicant, scholars must:
- Have a minimum 2.8 academic GPA (English, mathematics, social studies, science) and an overall 3.0 GPA
- Be interested or involved in community service activities
- Plan to attend college
To successfully complete the program, scholars must:
- Attend and actively participate in 90% or more of program activities
- Maintain a 90% or better school attendance rate, good school conduct, and a B-average or better in core academic courses
- Pursue their school’s college preparation/advanced placement courses, if available
To maintain the competitive nature of Wolverine Pathways, scholars may be placed on probation and eventual dismissal from the program if they do not maintain a 3.0 grade point average requirement. However, Wolverine Pathways staff is dedicated to supporting scholars and will provide mentoring, counseling, and assistance if a scholar’s grades decline.
- Attend 80% or more of the parent/guardian workshops and activities
- Attend 80% or more of parent/guardian meetings
- Attend 80% or more of scholar demonstration events
If you have any questions about Wolverine Pathways, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.